With Bradley Thayer, Ron Armstrong and Kevin Freeman
BRADLEY THAYER, Director of China Policy, Center for Security Policy, Author, How China Sees the World
- China’s global expansion in the context of the South Pacific
- The importance of the Philippines in the battle between China and the U.S.
- Does the United States have the ability to deter a Chinese attack against Taiwan?
- What is the status of the U.S. nuclear arsenal?
RON ARMSTRONG, Stand Up Michigan
LORI BROCK, Majestic Friesians Horse Farm
- How Brock’s farm is being impacted by plans for Chinese battery plants in Michigan
- Why did these companies decide on Michigan as the location for their plants?
- Michigan’s role in negotiating with the Chinese Communist Party
- What will the environmental impact be of these plants?
KEVIN FREEMAN, Host, Economic War Room, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Author, “Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack” and “Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again,” Founder, Globaleconomiwarfare.com, @SecretWeaponUSA:
- A history of “reserve currencies”
- How American military strength ties directly into the power of the U.S. dollar
- A potential alternative to the American dollar being proposed in Texas