With Capt. James Fanell
CAPT. JAMES FANELL, Retired Intelligence Officer for the Indo-Pacific, US Navy, former National Security Affairs Fellow, Hoover Institute
- The CCP’s goal of achieving the “China Dream”
- Various types of warfare the PLA is using against Taiwan
- What are the steps to a Chinese invasion of Taiwan outside of pure military strength?
- Comparing and contrasting the military styles of the U.S. and China
- The United States’ failure to build up its Navy in recent years
- Do the people of Taiwan want help from the United States?