With Capt. James Fanell and Amb. Yoram Ettinger
CAPT. JAMES FANELL, Retired Intelligence Officer for the Indo-Pacific, US Navy, former National Security Affairs Fellow, Hoover Institute
- Issues with promotions inside the U.S. military
- A “social re-engineering” of the military
- What is being prioritized for promoting generals in the armed forces?
- Does the U.S. intelligence community understand the relationship between China and North Korea?
YORAM ETTINGER, Former Minister for Congressional Affairs at Israel’s Embassy in DC, Consultant to Israeli and US legislators
- The new “deal” between the U.S. and Iran
- What do Middle Eastern countries think of U.S. foreign policy?
- Israel’s advanced technology related to water
- Developments of new defense technologies in Israel
- Will Israel’s allies support them in the event of an Iranian attack?