With Capt. James Fanell and Dr. Harold Rhode
CAPT. JAMES FANELL, Retired Intelligence Officer for the Indo-Pacific, US Navy, former National Security Affairs Fellow, Hoover Institute
- Takeaways from Antony Blinken’s meeting with Xi Jinping
- Does the CCP respect the Biden administration?
- Why does China continue to decline having military dialogue with the U.S.?
- What are the next steps for China in driving the United States out of the South China Sea?
- Is U.S. submarine technology declining?
DR. HAROLD RHODE, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Former Turkish Desk Officer at the US Department of Defense, Author of Modern Islamic Warfare: An Ancient Doctrine Marches On (2017)
- Ongoing violence between the Israel Defense Forces and Palestinians
- Increasing tension between the U.S. and Iran
- A detailed history of Mahmoud Abbas