With Capt. James Fanell and Jonathan Emord
CAPT. JAMES FANELL, Retired Intelligence Officer for the Indo-Pacific, US Navy, former National Security Affairs Fellow, Hoover Institute
- President Biden’s decision to not attend the Quad Summit
- Has Xi Jinping “been emboldened” by Biden’s actions towards China?
- Many South American countries that have started to align themselves with the Belt and Road Initiative
- Chinese nationals coming across the U.S. southern border
- Would China send operatives into the United States to help deter its ability to provide aid to Taiwan?
JONATHAN EMORD, Constitutional law attorney and author of The Authoritarians: Their Assault on Individual Liberty, the Constitution, and Free Enterprise from the 19th Century to the Present (2021)
- Is the World Health Organization (WHO) becoming more powerful?
- Does the WHO threaten American sovereignty?
- What can be done to stop the United States giving up its sovereignty?