With Capt. James Fanell, Bradley Good and Ben Baird
CAPT. JAMES FANELL, Retired Intelligence Officer for the Indo-Pacific, US Navy, former National Security Affairs Fellow, Hoover Institute
- National security threats posed by Chinese telecommunications firms
- What is the intent of these companies?
- China’s use of TikTok with their own citizens
BRADLEY GOOD, President, The China Declaration
- Does the rest of the world have an unfavorable view of China?
- Why does the CCP need to change?
BEN BAIRD, Director, Counter-Islamist Grid, Director of Islamism in Politics, a project of the Middle East Forum
- Theocratic goals of Islamist groups around the world
- Is the Muslim Brotherhood still influential in the U.S.?