With Tommy Waller, Robert Spencer and Sam Faddis
TOMMY WALLER, Director of Infrastructure Security, Center for Security Policy, Lieutenant Colonel, US Marine Corps Reserves, Secure the Grid Coalition, Twitter: @Secure_the_Grid
- Russia’s commitment to attacking their adversary’s electrical infrastructure
- Is the U.S. electric grid vulnerable to a cyber attack?
- What can be done to enhance the security of our electric grid?
ROBERT SPENCER, Director, Jihad Watch, Weekly columnist, PJ Media and FrontPage Magazine, Author, “Mass Migration in Europe: A Model for the U.S.?,” and “Islamophobia and the Threat to Free Speech,” @jihadwatchRS
- Is a “new” Iran Nuclear Deal still on the table?
- An update on the protests taking place all around Iran
SAM FADDIS, Former Clandestine Operations Officer, CIA, Former Congressional Candidate, Editor, ANDMagazine.com, Author, “Beyond Repair: The Decline and Fall of the CIA,” @RealSamFaddis
- Is the U.S. going to adopt a system similar to China’s Social Credit System?
- Increased intensity of the Chinese Social Credit System
- The energy crisis in Europe