GRANT NEWSHAM, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Senior Research Fellow, Japan Forum for Strategic Studies, Contributor, Asia Times, @NewshamGrant:
- How China has been “attacking” the United States for 30 years
- The United States’ reliance on China for medial supplies
- Why do most American reporters not give faithful reports on China?
- Where are U.S. retirement dollars going that are invested in Chinese stocks?
- Assessing China’s military strength compared to the U.S.
- China’s much-improved missile program that can reach many U.S. territories