With Col. John Mills, Raven Harrison and Peter Huessy
COL. (RET.) JOHN MILLS, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Member, Committee on the Present Danger: China
- What are the implications of “elite capture” by the Chinese of American elites?
- How China wants to beat the United States “without having to fight us”
- What can the U.S. do to help deter a Chinese attack of Taiwan?
RAVEN HARRISON, Author, Raven’s Mantle
- Harrison’s personal experience fighting for freedom
- A large number of Chinese nationals coming through the U.S. southern border
- The great risks many of those coming to the United States face from Mexican cartels
PETER HUESSY, Senior fellow at Hudson Institute
- Does China have more ICMB launchers than the United States?
- How many nuclear weapons could China have in the next decade?
- What can the U.S. do to help bolster its nuclear arsenal?