With Dr. Alex Newman, Michael Rectenwald and Kyle Shideler
DR. ALEX NEWMAN, President, Liberty Sentinel Media, Inc., award-winning international journalist
- How the Biden administration has been undermining U.S. sovereignty through health care
- The influence of China on the United Nations
- Why does China want to gain control of various “global-governance” organizations?
MICHAEL RECTENWALD, Co-Founder and Chief Academic Officer, American Scholars, Author, “Thought Criminal,” “Google Archipelago: The Digital Gulag and the Simulation of Freedom” and “Beyond Woke,” former New York University Professor, Liberal Studies
- The relationship between the U.N. and the World Economic Forum
- Is there a potential for Twitter to revert back to how it was before Elon Musk took over?
- A recent emphasis on environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) within American business
KYLE SHIDELER, Director/Senior Analyst for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism at Center for Security Policy:
- Shideler’s recent piece on the “Patriot Front” group
- Are FBI whistleblowers being financially incentivized?
- What problems is the U.S. “inheriting” from having an open border?