With Dr. Bradley Thayer, John Guandolo and Robert Spencer
DR. BRADLEY THAYER, Director of CSP’s China Policy program
- China’s role in the attacks against Israel
- How Taiwan is at an “apex of vulnerability”
- Why the Belt and Road Initiative is a “tool” of the CCP
- What is China’s military presence in Cuba?
JOHN GUANDOLO, Founder, UnderstandingtheThreat.com, Officer (Ret.), United States Marine Corps, Veteran, Operations Desert Shield/Storm, Former FBI Investigator, Counterterrorism Division
- How was Hamas founded?
- Hamas’ relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s influence on the U.S. government
ROBERT SPENCER, Director, Jihad Watch, Weekly columnist, PJ Media and FrontPage Magazine, Author, “Mass Migration in Europe: A Model for the U.S.?,” and “Islamophobia and the Threat to Free Speech,” @jihadwatchRS
- What does Hamas stand for?
- A history of the Arab-Israeli conflict
- What is the “occupation narrative”?