With Dr. Stephen Bryen, Wayne Allyn Root and Kevin Freeman
STEPHEN BRYEN, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy
- How the recently leaked intelligence documents could impact the United States’ relationship with Ukraine
- Does the United States have confidence in the Ukrainian military?
- What would happen if Ukraine ends up losing the war with Russia?
- Various ways in which Taiwan is “exposed” to China
WAYNE ALLYN ROOT, Co-author, The Great Patriot BUY-cott
- Root’s work in helping shed light on pro-American companies to support
- How the recent Bud Light marketing campaign could impact other companies in the future
- Why China believes they “need” to attack Taiwan under the Biden administration
KEVIN FREEMAN, Host, Economic War Room, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Author, “Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack” and “Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again,” Founder, Globaleconomiwarfare.com, @SecretWeaponUSA:
- Continual attacks on the American dollar
- Is the United States aware of the economic warfare China is waging?
- Issues with a “central bank digital currency”