With Grant Newsham and Dr. Harold Rhode
- How Xi Jinping has been trying to “sanction-proof” the Chinese economy
- Analyzing China’s current military capability
- The ongoing fentanyl problem in the U.S.
- A push for diversity in the Air Force
- How will the upcoming U.S. presidential election impact the United States’ relationship with China?
DR. HAROLD RHODE, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Former Turkish Desk Officer at the US Department of Defense, Author of Modern Islamic Warfare: An Ancient Doctrine Marches On (2017)
- A situation report on the state of politics in Israel
- Impressive military recruitment numbers from Israel
- Does Israel have better intelligence when it comes to Iran’s nuclear program than the U.S.?
- Is the U.S. “ignoring” Iran’s nuclear buildup?