With Grant Newsham, Michael Rectenwald and Dr. Harold Rhode
- What is the “objective” of Xi Jinping and the Chinese Communist Party?
- Can the U.S. and China exist together in the eyes of the CCP?
- Why is the U.S. establishment “clueless” about the threat from China?
- The continuing “invasion” of our southern border
MICHAEL RECTENWALD, Co-Founder and Chief Academic Officer, American Scholars, Author, “Thought Criminal,” “Google Archipelago: The Digital Gulag and the Simulation of Freedom” and “Beyond Woke,” former New York University Professor, Liberal Studies, @antipcnyuprof
- Are Chinese students in America aware of China’s history?
- How the Chinese government trains its people to “ignore China’s flaws”
- The World Economic Forum’s strong relationship with China
DR. HAROLD RHODE, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Former Turkish Desk Officer at the US Department of Defense, Author of Modern Islamic Warfare: An Ancient Doctrine Marches On (2017)
- Ongoing political protests taking place in Israel
- Reza Pahlavi’s recent trip to Israel
- Analyzing the connection between the Chinese Communist Party and Iran