With Kenneth Rapoza, Steven Hecht and Scott Powell
KENNETH RAPOZA, Industry Analyst, The Coalition for a Prosperous America
- A large loss in market value for China Evergrande Group
- Issues with the manufacturing industry in China
- An expansion of Chinese “soft power” in the early 2000s
- Are countries trying to “de-risk” from the West?
STEVEN HECHT, Businessman, Writer, and Film Producer
- Instances of election corruption in Guatemala
- Did the United States play a role in this election interference?
- What is the United States’ strategic interest in Guatemala?
SCOTT POWELL, Senior Fellow at the Discovery Institute, Former fellow at Stanford’s Hoover Institution
- Comparing Marxism with “wokeism”
- What is the ultimate goal of “cultural Marxists” in the U.S.?
- How critical race theory is impacting U.S. military recruitment numbers