With Kevin Freeman, Col. John Mills (Ret.) and Robert Charles
KEVIN FREEMAN, Host, Economic War Room, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Author, “Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack” and “Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again,” Founder, Globaleconomiwarfare.com, @SecretWeaponUSA:
- What is the goal of BRICS?
- Is the U.S. dollar at risk of “breaking”?
- Who is financing U.S. debt?
- What is FedNow?
- Risks with the growing world of digital currency
COL. (RET.) JOHN MILLS, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Member, Committee on the Present Danger: China
- “Burrowing in” of federal employees in the Biden administration
- Ongoing IRS whistleblower testimony
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, “Eagles and Evergreens,” @RCharles4USA
- What is required for a “republic” to survive?
- A history of polarization in the United States
- The need for the U.S. to have a firm grip on the instability in the Middle East
- Downstream issues with the U.S. having an open border