With Robert Charles
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, “Eagles and Evergreens,” @RCharles4USA
- Reflecting on the importance of Memorial Day in 2023
- Assessing the “character” of the U.S. military
- Has Joe Biden been “compromised”?
- The Chinese Communist Party’s continual desire to dominate the United States
- What can be done to increase the power and capability of the U.S. armed forces?
- The need to populate America’s government with “people of integrity”