With Robert Charles and Elaine Donnelly
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, “Eagles and Evergreens,” @RCharles4USA
- Has the Biden family violated U.S. bribery laws?
- Issues with Joe Biden’s relationship with the Chinese Communist Party
- How is the sovereignty of the United States defined?
- An effort to take away the Second Amendment in the U.S.
ELAINE DONNELLY, Founder and President, Center for Military Readiness
- The recent Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action
- Issues the Center for Military Readiness is taking up with the U.S. military
- Are social agendas taking over U.S. military leadership?
- The potential impact of electric vehicles on the readiness of the military