With Robert Charles and Scott Powell
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, “Eagles and Evergreens,” @RCharles4USA
- The recent classified document leak from a U.S. Air National Guardsman
- How does this leak impact future intelligence collection for the U.S.?
- Does the leak raise questions about the background check process?
- Has the U.S. intelligence community put more of an emphasis on “woke values” in recent years?
- How a “misunderstanding of sovereignty” can be devastating for Americans
SCOTT POWELL, Senior Fellow at the Discovery Institute, Former fellow at Stanford’s Hoover Institution
- How the Chinese have used “elite capture” in Grand Forks, North Dakota
- A plan to bring the Chinese company Gotion to Michigan
- Will the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) intervene in Michigan?
- The importance of preserving election integrity