With Robert Spencer, Todd Bensman and James Carafano
ROBERT SPENCER, Director, Jihad Watch, Author, “Islamophobia and the Threat to Free Speech,” @jihadwatchRS
- Robert Spencer: “On a fairly regular basis, there are Jihad plots in the United States”
- Robert Spencer talks about the recent New York City subway shooting, “So right at the time when [The Justice Department] started saying that these ‘phantom’ white supremacists…we’re the biggest terror threat that the nation faces, they also began to de-emphasize attention to black identity extremism. And so Frank James is let go. And now ten people have been gravely wounded as a result. He is clearly somebody who was consumed by rage and hatred”
- Robert Spencer talks about the recent investigation into the U.S. Secret Service
TODD BENSMAN, Senior National Security Fellow, Center for Immigration Studies, Former Department of Homeland Security Official, Author, “America’s Covert Border War: The Untold Story of the Nation’s Battle to Prevent Jihadist Infiltration,” @BensmanTodd
- Todd Bensman: “The U.S. Asylum process is the key to mass migration events”
JAMES CARAFANO, Vice President for Foreign & Security Policy, The Heritage Foundation, @JJCarafano
- Why does the U.S. military’s budget proposal not account for inflation?
- James Carafano talks about the leadership in the Pentagon during the Biden administration’s tenure, “We’ve now had two consecutive conflicts where the advice that the military has given and the actions that the administration have taken have been essentially looking clueless in both Afghanistan and in Ukraine…Milley…basically said, ‘well, the war is going to be over in three days.’ All he looked at was the Russian plan”
Why does the U.S. military still have contact with the People’s Liberation Army?