With Sam Faddis, Chuck DeVore and Robert Charles
- A potential military agreement between China and Cuba
- Why does China want a military establishment at this location?
- The deadly impact of fentanyl on American citizens
CHUCK DEVORE, Vice President of Public Policy, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- Are the Chinese going to be training Cuban soldiers in the future?
- Challenges with container-based missile systems
- A shifting of priorities within the U.S. border patrol
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, “Eagles and Evergreens,” @RCharles4USA
- A “death of journalism” taking place in the U.S.
- How is the United States portrayed to its foreign adversaries?
- Is the definition of “public health” being changed with respect to gun violence?