With Bradley Thayer, Suzanne Scholte and Amb. Yoram Ettinger
DR. BRADLEY THAYER, Director of CSP’s China Policy program:
- Taiwanese Vice President Lai Ching-te’s upcoming visit to the U.S.
- Progress China has made to be able to invade Taiwan
- Can U.S. financial assistance alone deter a Chinese attack of Taiwan?
- The need for the Biden administration to stand with the Philippines
SUZANNE SCHOLTE, President, Defense Forum Foundation, Chairwoman, North Korea Freedom Coalition:
- Types of crimes the North Korean regime is involved in
- Is North Korea “on the brink” of another mass famine?
- What is the ultimate goal for Kim Jong Un?
- North Korea’s misuse of resources and focus on their nuclear program
YORAM ETTINGER, Former Minister for Congressional Affairs at Israel’s Embassy in DC, Consultant to Israeli and US legislators
- The influence of Iran throughout Latin America
- Analyzing the relationship between Iranian leadership and Hezbollah
- Reports of a possible agreement between the U.S. and Iran