With Col. John Mills, Kyle Bass, Amb. Yoram Ettinger and Kyle Shideler
COL. (RET.) JOHN MILLS, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy
- The threat of the Chinese Communist Party to the United States
- China’s determination to replace the U.S. as the world’s superpower
- The potential of the U.S. dollar losing its status as the world’s reserve currency
KYLE BASS, Founder and Principal of Hayman Capital Management
- Americans investing in the Chinese Communist Party
- Chinese stocks in the Thrift Savings Plan
YORAM ETTINGER, Former Minister for Congressional Affairs at Israel’s Embassy in DC, Consultant to Israeli and US legislators:
- A wave of terror inflicting Israel
- Will Iran eventually get a nuclear bomb?
KYLE SHIDELER, Director/Senior Analyst for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism at Center for Security Policy:
- Civil unrest following the decision leak on Roe v. Wade
- Various groups the Left works with when civil unrest breaks out in the U.S.