With Chuck DeVore, Dr. Bradley Thayer and Jonathan Emord
CHUCK DEVORE, Vice President of Public Policy, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- The recent plane crash that killed Yevgeny Prigozhin
- What was the cause of this crash?
- Is Putin’s regime becoming “increasingly fragile”?
- Is Ukraine engaging in a “war of attrition”?
DR. BRADLEY THAYER, Director of CSP’s China Policy program
- The need for the U.S. to prioritize defeating the Chinese Communist Party
- The CCP’s exploitation of those doing business with them
- Why do America’s “elite” want to continue doing business with China?
- An urgent need to “speak the truth” with regard to the CCP
JONATHAN EMORD, Constitutional law attorney and author of The Authoritarians: Their Assault on Individual Liberty, the Constitution, and Free Enterprise from the 19th Century to the Present (2021)
- How people in the U.S. are suffering a “huge loss in protection”
- A possible movement towards a “civil war” in America